Annual Review 2017
To read or download our 2017 Annual Review, please click the image below
- RT @acfFAadvisor: I have just read this @UlyssesTrust report and this amazing account of adventure, commitment and loyalty. Please take the…2 days ago
- RT @RACYachtClub: Super pic of Ajax on the start line in @yandyfeed write-up of a wild and windy 41st #3PeaksYachtRace! Well done to all wh…2 days ago
- Good Luck to @159Regiment as they embark on Diving Expedition: Dragon Barbarian Odyssey 2 2018 to Cyprus tomorrow.… https://t.co/eRY0kHxQ9S2 days ago
- Good luck to @HQRAFAirCadetsAT as they head to the Alps in France for a week in the mountains for Ex: Mercantour 20… https://t.co/wC3NiAKt1N2 days ago
- A special thank you to our friends at @PerivanTechnology for kindly printing our Annual Review 2017 - it is very mu… https://t.co/1Vad1re15q2 days ago
- Our Annual Review 2017 is out now! You can read the online version here: https://t.co/U18RKACMUY https://t.co/H2a7mpasSi2 days ago
- If someone asked you to row across the Atlantic with them what would your answer be? For Jon Armstrong the answer w… https://t.co/WDqTbEcHbo11 days ago
- Here's a great way to start the week. Check out this video from Bristol UOTC who have recently returned from Norway… https://t.co/gAvp64dVln13 days ago
- RT @BucksACF: Another great day on Exercise Bavarian Explorer! https://t.co/YRgVDrFD1I13 days ago
- RT @BucksACF: Cadets on Exercise Bavarian Explorer summited their first peak today - Eckbauer at 1236 meters https://t.co/WLYieRaWWQ13 days ago
25th Anniversary Appeal
As part of our 25th Anniversary celebrations the Ulysses Trust has launched an appeal to raise £1.5m by the end of 2021 to significantly increase the amount of support we can give to cadet expeditions. Our ambassador, Tania Noakes, is raising funds for the appeal through her 25th Anniversary Expedition. Tania has now completed the classic Norge På Langs, or ‘Norway from end to end’. A journey of over 2,500km from the southern tip of Norway, Lindesnes to the most northerly point, Nordkapp. Please support the Ulysses Trust by making a donation via Tania’s MyDonate webpage. All monies raised will be donated to the Ulysses Trust. Click on the images below to find out how she did it.
Hover on an image to see the Expedition name. Click on an image to view the expedition report.
Our ambassadors Levison Wood and Tania Noakes are often out and about exploring the wilderness, climbing mountains and promoting the Ulysses Trust.
Find out what they are up to at the moment via clicking on their Instagram photos below.