Annual Review 2017
To read or download our 2017 Annual Review, please click the image below
- “Happy to be here rather than watching Love Island.” Quote of the day from a cadet from @SherborneCCF from the ba… https://t.co/9rCgGmvVow4 days ago
- What an amazing sight! Fantastic formation. https://t.co/Br26gnz7bN5 days ago
- And we're proud to support Himalyan Venture 18 @raf100hv18 https://t.co/W8OE8Ut3NZ5 days ago
- Some fantastic sights and coverage about today's event. https://t.co/faZIHQGLeJ5 days ago
- Good Luck to @OxfordUOTC northumbria uotc @AirCadets_TVW @203FdHosp We wish you all the very best of luck on your… https://t.co/S5qIYhfkli5 days ago
- We love getting feedback from Cadets and Reservists who have returned from expeditions we've supported. Here's one… https://t.co/BkJOI6uup09 days ago
- RT @raf100hv18: It’s here!! Today is the official HV18 launch event. Excited to be joined by our sponsors in London later @PoppyLegion @In…9 days ago
- After every expedition we get feedback from the unit involved. These include written reports, photos, videos, slide… https://t.co/bIIeDn28Jn13 days ago
- Good Luck to @cnlwing @3RWelsh @TheRoyalAnglianRegiment @lorettoschool @sherborneccf @77thBrigade… https://t.co/qHBcyaHqc013 days ago
- RT @acftrgadviser: It’s great to the impact that the @UlyssesTrust makes assisting cadet adventure training. They will be speaking at the N…13 days ago
25th Anniversary Appeal
As part of our 25th Anniversary celebrations the Ulysses Trust has launched an appeal to raise £1.5m by the end of 2021 to significantly increase the amount of support we can give to cadet expeditions. Our ambassador, Tania Noakes, is raising funds for the appeal through her 25th Anniversary Expedition. Tania has now completed the classic Norge På Langs, or ‘Norway from end to end’. A journey of over 2,500km from the southern tip of Norway, Lindesnes to the most northerly point, Nordkapp. Please support the Ulysses Trust by making a donation via Tania’s MyDonate webpage. All monies raised will be donated to the Ulysses Trust. Click on the images below to find out how she did it.
Hover on an image to see the Expedition name. Click on an image to view the expedition report.
Our ambassadors Levison Wood and Tania Noakes are often out and about exploring the wilderness, climbing mountains and promoting the Ulysses Trust.
Find out what they are up to at the moment via clicking on their Instagram photos below.